Why do business people in the West Midlands choose Ashmore's ?
- Availability - we own and manage a comprehensive range - from starter units at 600 sq. ft. up to heavy industrial units at 20,000 sq. ft.
- All our sites are in excellent locations, - Wolverhampton, West Bromwich, Walsall, and Dudley.
- Superb road connections - close to the M5, M6 and the Black Country Route, all with plenty of car parking
- Flexible terms and reasonable prices
- Ideal for start up - we offer packages and prices designed specifically to assist you through the early stages of your businesses development
- An understanding, straightforward and friendly service
- Continuous site management - our management team are continuously available and located close to all locations
- All units are self contained, with their own offices, toilets and 3 phase electricity.
Company Details :
Company Name : Ashmore Properties Ltd
Registered Office : Unit 8 Ashmore Industrial Park, Great Bridge Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands. B70 0BW.
Company Registered in England No 1329677 ; VAT Registration No. 547 4218 37
We have known and worked with Ashmore Properites Ltd for over 35 years. We have always found them honest and able to deliver on their promises. More recently, we have worked closely with the Directors regarding the asset management of their commercial property portfolio and it is clear that they have a good affiliation with their tenants and suppliers which has resulted in very little void. This is testimony to their integrity and hard work.
Ashmore Properties provide a prompt, personal service to all existing and new tenants with agreements being completed without delay. They are a company you can "talk to" in respect of any issues and their flexible approach has resulted in the majority of tenants remaining in their units over time.
I have worked along side Ashmore Properties Limited for several years. They are leaders in their field of Industrial Property letting and are well known through out the Midlands. They have excellent knowledge and understanding of the current market place, having a 'hands on approach' with all there tenants from start of viewing to the end of occupation. A large number of tenants have been with them for many years which is testimony in itself.